The Council of Councils Twelfth Regional Conference : Paris
On November 17-19, 2019, the French Institute of International Relations and the Council on Foreign Relations will host the Council of Councils Twelfth Annual Conference in Paris.
Participants will discuss five major themes:
- The Future of the European Union
- Toward a Global Governance of Migration?
- The Weaponization of Economic Interdependence
- European Strategic Autonomy and Transatlantic Relations
- Overcoming the Challenge of Meeting the Paris Agreement Goals